Taylor Swift寫給前男友的歌:All Too Well記憶猶新

All To Well這首歌曲在推出後49分鐘內登頂iTunes下載榜,登上公告牌榜後第二周登頂,成為泰勒第一首冠軍單曲,還

2

 

All To Well這首歌曲在推出後49分鐘內登頂iTunes下載榜,登上公告牌榜後第二周登頂,成為泰勒第一首冠軍單曲,還打破紀錄,成為上榜首周全球銷量第二的單曲,並創造了女歌手單曲單周銷量第一的世界新紀錄。Us Weekly雜誌的報導稱泰勒的新歌"All Too Well"就講述了她與傑克·吉倫哈爾(Jake Gyllenhaal)逝去的戀情。2010年,泰勒被拍到與傑克一家甜蜜共度感恩節,不過這段戀情卻在同年耶誕節閃電結束。泰勒對於自己在電話裡被甩一事難以釋懷,她告訴《早安美國》節目:我為'All Too Well'傾注了不少心力,因為我花了很長的時間去精挑細選我想表達的東西。這首歌最初的版本長達十分鐘,不適合放進專輯中。所以我又精簡了自己的遣詞造句,然後這首歌才變成了'Red'的一部分。

 

I walked through the door with you,
我們並肩穿過那扇門
the air was cold,
空氣都變得那般寒冷
But something 'bout it felt like home somehow,
但卻有些什麼讓我感受著家的溫度
and I left my scarf there,At your sister's house
不小心把圍巾遺落在你姐姐家
And you still got it,
你卻將它保存
In your drawer even now.
即便是現在,依舊安靜地躺在你的抽屜裡
Oh, your sweet disposition,
你甜蜜的語言將我融化
And my wide eyed gaze,
我睜大眼睛凝視你的側臉
We're singing in a car,
我們在車中吟唱
Getting lost upstate.
迷失在北的那邊
The Autumn leaves falling down,
秋天的樹葉飄落
Like pieces into place,
仿佛這是命中註定的軌跡
And I can picture it,
我也能夠想像它凋零的模樣
After all these days.
翻過日曆的這幾頁
And I know it's long gone,
我知道,這一切早已過去
And that magic’s not here no more,
曾經的魔法已消散不見
And it might be okay,
也許,時間會撫平一切
But I'm not fine at all.
但我卻無法再次展開笑顏
'Cause here we are again,
記憶裡的那些年
On that little town street,
小鎮的街道上
You almost ran the red,
你差一點闖過紅燈下的停止線
'Cause you were looking over me,
只因目光聚焦在我的笑臉上
Wind in my hair,
微風拂過發梢
I was there,
我曾在那出現
I remember it all too well.
我記得這一切美好,記憶猶新
Photo album on my counter,
相冊豎立在我的櫃檯上
Your cheeks were turning red,
照片裡的你,臉頰泛著紅暈
You used to be a little kid,
曾經稚氣的臉
With glasses in a twin size bed.
帶著眼鏡,躺在大大的床上
And your mother's telling stories,
你的母親向我講述著你的童年
'Bout you on the t-ball team,
那個關於棒球隊的故事
You tell me about your past,
你訴說著你的過去
Thinking your future was me.
幻想著屬於我們的未來
And I know it's long gone,
我知道,這一切早已過去
And there was nothing else I could do.
我也無能為力
And I forget about you long enough,
將你遺棄在記憶的角落
To forget why I needed to.
直到忘記曾經需要你的原因
'Cause here we are again,
記憶裡的那些年
In the middle of the night,
我們相擁的午夜
We're dancing round the kitchen,
裙擺在廚房裡旋轉
In the refrigerator light.
冰箱燈光下,美好如畫
Down the stairs,
就在樓梯的下方
I was there,
我曾在那出現
I remember it all too well.
我記得這一切美好,記憶猶新
And maybe we got lost in translation,
也許,言語中的情感遺失在了空氣裡
Maybe I asked for too much,
也許,是我要求的太多
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece,
這原本一幅完美的畫卷
Till you tore it all up.
直至你將它撕毀
Running scared,
恐懼將我圍繞
I was there,
我曾在那出現
I remember it all too well.
我記得這一切美好,記憶猶新
Hey, you called me up again,
聽筒的那邊再次傳來熟悉的聲線
Just to break me like a promise,
卻只是為了將我擊碎,就像你摧毀的那個誓言
So casually cruel in the,
不經意間的殘酷
Name of being honest.
卻在誠實的掩護下肆虐
I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here,
我如紙般無力地崩塌,躺在那
'Cause I remember it all,
回憶卻清晰可見
All, all too well.
佈滿美好的畫面,記憶猶新
Time won't fly it's,
時間停滯不前
Like I'm paralyzed by it,
我已經癱瘓在這個有你的瞬間
I’d like to be my old self again,
好想再次成為那個記憶中的自己
But I'm still trying to find it.
此時的我卻在努力追尋她的蹤跡
After plaid shirt days and nights
那些格子襯衫陪伴的日夜
when you made me your own,
你得到了我的一切
Now you mail back my things,
包裹封存著你寄回給我的東西
And I walk home alone.
我孤單地走在回家的路上
But your keep my old scarf,
但你卻留下了我的圍巾
From that very first week,
我們初見的第一周
'Cause it reminds you of innocence,
因為,它能讓你想起曾經的天真無邪
And it smells like me,
因為,每當你聞到它時,就像我還在那
You can't get rid of it,
你無法將它丟棄
'Cause you remember it,
只因你記得一切
All too well, yeah.
全是美好的畫面,記憶猶新
'Cause there we are again,
記憶裡的那些年
Where I loved you so,
我愛過你
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
在你丟棄你的純真與誓言之前
It was rare,
它是如此罕見
I was there,
卻曾又真實地存在我的身邊
I remember it
我記得那一切美好
all too well.
記憶猶新
Wind in my hair
微風拂過發梢
you were there,
你曾在那出現
You remember it all,
你記得這一切
Down the stairs
在樓梯的下方
you were there,
你曾在那出現
You remember it all
你記得這一切
It was rare,
它是如此罕見
I was there,
卻又曾真實地存在我的身邊
I remember it
一切近在眼前
all too well.
美好的畫卷,記憶猶新

   

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    愛薇塔聽歌學英語 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()