One Sweet Day
Sorry I never told you, 抱歉,我從未告訴過你
All I wanted to say. 我所想說的
And now it's too late to hold you,
Coz you've flown away, so far away....
現在想留住你為時已晚,因為你已遠遠飛去
Never had I imagined, (Never倒裝)
我從未想像過
Living without your smile,
生活中沒有了你的笑容
Feelin', and knowin' you hear me.
我感到,我知道你聽到得我的話
It keeps me alive, alive...
這使我充滿生機
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven,
我還知道你在天堂照耀著我
Like so many friends we've lost along the way.
就象那些我們失出的朋友們
And I know eventually we'll be together (together) one sweet day....
我知道最終我們會在天堂重逢,最甜蜜的一天
I'll wait patiently to see you in heaven.
我會耐心等待,直到我們在天堂重逢
Darlin' I never showed you (no no no),
親愛的我從未向你表示
Assummed you'd always be there.
假定你永遠在那裡
(And I) I take your prayers for granted.
我把你的祈禱當作理所當然
But I always cared (I always cared).
但我一直都很在乎
And I missed the love we shared.
我懷念我們共有的愛
Although the sun would never shine.
雖然太陽將永不閃耀
I'll always wish for a brighter day.
但我仍然嚮往更晴朗的日子
Yeah Yeah, and Lord when I lay me down to sleep.
上帝,上帝,我知道當我躺下長眠不醒時
You will always listen as I pray...
你將仍然(如同祈禱時) 傾聽我的話語
Sorry I never told you,
All I wanted to say.....