U Make Me Wanna(Blue)
2001年,一首饒富R&B曲風的“All rise”(《全體肅立》)終於讓美國人明白大洋彼岸的英國有一個Blue(“藍色男孩”)組合,他們地道的美式黑人旋律、多切分音的強勁節奏、以及音樂中時尚流行元素(rap、hip-hop、funk)的融入,完全可以讓世界感受美式黑人流行樂。然後,BLUE卻急流勇退,於2005年宣佈解散,四個男孩表示將各自單飛發展。剛剛在樂壇打造出自己一片天地的BLUE就這樣宣佈解散,令無數BLUE的粉絲倍感惋惜!
To start it off I know you know me
一開始我就知道你瞭解我
To come to think of it, it was only last week.
我想起來了,那只是上個星期的事
That I had a dream about us, oh.
之後我就有了關於我們的夢想,哦
That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.
這就是我在這兒的原因,我正在寫這首歌
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
實話告訴你,你要知道我一直在受傷
Someway let me know, you want me girl.
你能不能用某種方式讓我知道,你需要我,女孩
Everytime you see me what do you see?
每次你看見我,你都看到什麼了?
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.
我感覺自己是一個窮人,而你是女王
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.
哦,寶貝兒,你是我唯一需要的
Baby that's why:
寶貝兒這就是為什麼:
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
你讓我想半夜給你打電話
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
你讓我想在晨曦中擁抱你
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
你讓我想愛你,你讓我想與你墜入愛河
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
你讓我想交出我的靈魂
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
我知道這是一種讓我無法反抗的感覺
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
你是我心中的唯一
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
你讓我想愛你,你讓我想與你墜入愛河
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
你讓我想交出我的靈魂
Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.
我知道這些感覺不會結束,不會,不會
They'll just get stronger if I see you again.
我一看見你,這些感覺就會更加強烈
Baby I'm tired of being friends.
寶貝兒,我感覺和你當普通朋友已經累了
I wanna know if you feel the same
我想知道你是否也這樣感覺
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
你能不能告訴我,你感覺到我的痛苦了麼嗎?
Don't leave me in doubt.
別帶著懷疑離開我
I'll take you home real quick
我會儘快帶你回家
And sit you down on the couch
和你一起坐在躺椅上
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.
倒一些Dom Perignon,把燈關上
Baby we can make sweet love.
寶貝兒我們就可以開始甜美的愛情了
Then we'll take it nice and slow.
然後我們會慢慢地,幸福地在一起
I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before
我會用你從不知道的方式接觸你
We're gonna make love all night.
我們可以整晚在一起戀愛
留言列表