邁克爾.傑克遜:This time around
This Time Around 此時此刻
This time around I'll never get bit 此時此刻我不會被擊敗
邁克爾.傑克遜:This time around
This Time Around 此時此刻
This time around I'll never get bit 此時此刻我不會被擊敗
邁克爾.傑克遜:D.S.
They wanna get my ass 他們想抓到我
Dead or alive 不論死活
You know he really tried to take me 你知道,他真的想
邁克爾.傑克遜:Smile 微笑
Smile, though your heart is aching 微笑,儘管你內心傷痛
Smile, even though it's breaking 微笑,就算它正在破碎
邁克爾.傑克遜:Is it scary
There's a ghost down in the hall 大廳裡有鬼
There's a ghoul beneath the bed 床下有盜屍者
Now it's coming through the walls 現在它要穿過牆壁
邁克爾.傑克遜:Invincible
Invincible 不可征服(譯: mjの正牌夫人)
If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart 如果我能夠將分隔你我的高牆摧毀
I know I could chaim your heart and our perfect love will start 我知道我可以俘獲你的芳心,完美的愛情就要展開
邁克爾.傑克遜:Break of dawn
Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine 握住我的手,感受我們迸出的火花
You and me, making love all the way through another night 你和我,纏綿在如此的美景良辰
I remember you and I walking though the park at night 想起你我夜晚在公園的漫步
邁克爾.傑克遜:You rock my world
My life will never be the same
我的生命將不再如過往
'Cause girl, you came and changed
邁克爾.傑克遜:2000 watts
You may now apply (you may now apply) 你現在會用到的
Your 3D glasses (your 3D glasses) 你的立體眼鏡
As we proceed (prepare for proceed) 我們將進行(準備進行)
邁克爾.傑克遜:Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough
[1st Verse]
Lovely Is The Feelin' Now 魅力,是一種感覺
Fever, Temperatures Risin' Now 狂熱,興奮的溫度正在上揚
邁克爾.傑克遜:Tabloid Junkie 小報迷
Speculate to break the one you hate 胡猜亂想摧毀你恨的人
Circulate the lie you confiscate 撒播你憑空編造的謊言
Assassinate and mutilate 奸訐地謀害與毀滅
邁克爾.傑克遜:They Don't Care About Us
they Don't Care About Us 他們不在乎我們
skin head dead head everybody gone bad 人面獸心、行屍走肉,所有人都變壞了
situation speculation everybody allegation見風使舵、投機倒把,所有人都值得起訴
邁克爾.傑克遜:Ghosts
There's a ghost down in the hall/大廳裡有幽靈
There's a ghoul under the bed/床下面有盜墓者
There's something in the walls/四周的牆壁上似乎有什麼