暮光之城插曲 Flightless bird

Flightless Bird  破碎的夢想

 

 

 

《暮光之城》電影原聲插曲,感動于男主角Edward和女主角Bella之間真誠的愛情故事。

 

I was a quick wet boy               我是一個貧窮的男人

Diving too deep for coins            為了生活苦苦的追尋

All of your straight blind eyes               城市冰冷的物質眼神

Wide on my plastic toys             肆無忌憚打量我的天真

And when the cops closed the fair        當世界再無公平二字

I cut my long baby hair             我痛心斬斷我的幼稚

Stole me a dog-eared map           唯一的路途也已迷失

And called for you everywhere          到處呼喚你的名字

Have I found you?               我是否找到了你?

Flightless bird, jealous, weeping         破碎的夢想?充滿了妒忌,回蕩著哭泣

Or lost you?                   還是失去了你?

American mouth                自由的宣言

Big bill looming                都成了泡沫般的回憶

Now Im a fat house cat            我是一個一無是處的傢伙

Cursing my sore blunt tongue           舔著傷口縮回自己的小窩

Watching the warm poison rats          透過與現實的厚厚隔膜

Curl through the white fence cracks          看著噁心的人一一走過

Kissing on magazine photos              他們搔首弄姿的炫耀自我

Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean   骯髒的交易 如此冰冷清澈

Blood of Christ mountain stream                      讓善良與仁慈血流成河

Have I found you?                    我是否找到了你?

Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding        破碎的夢想?漸漸失落,滲著鮮血

Or lost you?                  還是失去了你?

American mouth                     自由的宣言

Big bill, stuck going down                  誇張的承諾 不再執著

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    愛薇塔聽歌學英語 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()