Mad(Shaffer Chimere Smith)

Shaffer Chimere Smith(1979年10月18日-),眾所皆知的藝名為Ne-Yo,一個美國流行音樂及R&B音樂的歌手,也是個錄音師、舞者、演員、當地饒舌歌手。他是個亞籍非洲人,父母親分別是非籍美國人及亞籍美國人。

                                                                                            

 

She's staring at me, 她那樣看著我 
I'm sitting, wondering what she's thinking.
我坐在那裡 思考她在想什麼 
  Mmmmm 嗯… 
  Nobody's talkin', 沉默不語 
'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'.
 因為一說話就會引來大聲爭吵 
  Ohhh... 哦…. 
And now is I'm yellin' over her, 
而現在 我沖她歇斯底里 
She's yellin' over me. 
她同樣大聲爭執 
  All that that means 
Is neither of us is listening, 
此刻咱倆誰也不聽誰的 
(And what's even worse). 
等等 更壞的是 
That we don't even remember why were fighting. 
我們竟然都不知道引起戰爭的原因 
So both of us are mad for... 
什麼是 我們發火的原因? 
  Nothin' 沒有理由 
  (Fighting for). 只是戰爭 
  Nothin' 沒有藉口 
  (Crying for). 就是哭泣 
  Nothin' 沒有為什麼 
  (Whoahhh). 哦哦哦… 
But we won't let it go for 
但我們沒有讓此好轉 
  Nothin' 沒有理由 
  (No not for) 沒有任何藉口 
  Nothin'. 沒有為什麼 
This should be nothin' to a love like what we got.
 嗯 這應該不會對我們滿滿的愛有什麼影響 
  Ohhh, baby... 哦 寶貝…. 
  I know sometimes 有時我知道 
  It's gonna rain... 雨天即將來臨 
  But baby, can we make up now

                                                                                                                        但 親愛的 我們能消除隔閡麼? 
                                                                                                                       'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
                                                                                                                   因為沒有你在身邊 心痛讓我徹夜難眠 
                                                                                                                          (can't sleep through the pain).
                                                                                                                                   疼痛面前我無法安睡 
                                                                                                                           Girl, I don't wanna go to bed 
                                                                                                                                       女孩 ,我睡不著 
                                                                                                          (Mad at you), 我真的很氣憤 
                                                                                                                 And I don't want you to go to bed 
                                                                                                                    我也不想讓你休息 
                                                                                                            (Mad at me). 你沖我發火
                                                                                                  No, I don't wanna go to bed 真的睡不著 
                                                                                                                 (Mad at you), 如此惱火 
                                                                                        And I don't want you to go to bed 我也不想讓你休息 
                                                                                                        (Mad at me) 你也如此氣憤 
                                                                                                     Ohhh no no no... 哦 不不不…. 
                                                                                               And it gets me upset, girl 女孩, 你使我惱火 
                                                                                       When you're constantly accusing. 當你誤會我時 
                                                       (Askin' questions like you've already known). 問那些問題 其實答案你都心知肚明 
                                                                                       We're fighting this war, baby 我們便開始了戰爭 
                                                                                      When both of us are losing. 可我們卻都是戰敗者 
                                                     (This ain't the way that love is supposed to go). 這也不是我們的愛應有的樣子 
                                                                                                      Whoaaaaaaaaa... 啊…. 
                                                                          [What happened to workin' it out]. 我相信 我們會共同解決問題 
                                                                                                  We've falled into this place 我們倔強到這個地步 
                                                                                    Where you ain't backin' down 你卻一點也不低頭 
                                                                                                 And I ain't backin' down. 我也只好這麼僵持下去 
                                                                  So what the hell do we do now... 我們到底在幹什麼? 
                                                                                                 It's all for... 究竟是為什麼 
                                                         Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect, 哦 親愛的 沒有哪段愛情是完美的 
                                                                             (Perfect, perfect, oh oh). 完美 完美 哦哦哦…. 
                                                                            And just how good it's gonna be. 而有如此棒的愛情 
                                                                                   We can't fuss and we can't fight 我們就不會為小事煩惱 爭吵 
                                                                        Long as everything alright between us 如果每件事情在我們入睡之前 
                                                                                                   Before we go to sleep. 都能變得對味 
                                                                                           Baby, we're gonna be happy. 寶貝 我們就會幸福

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    愛薇塔聽歌學英語 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()