英語歌曲:邁克爾.傑克遜-Jam

邁克爾.傑克遜:Jam


Nation to nation all the world must get together face the problems that we see.
全世界所有的國家必須團結起來面對我們所看到的問題。
Then maybe somehow we can work it out.
然後可能在某種程度上我們能解決這些問題
I asked my neighbor for a favor.
我請求我的鄰居幫個忙
She said later.
她說等會兒
What has come of all the people?
所有的人都怎麼了?
Have we lost love of what it’s about?
我們失去了愛的意義嗎?
I have to find my peace cuz no one seems to let me be false prophets cry of doom.
我不得不尋找我的安寧,因為似乎沒有人想讓我錯誤的對未來抱悲觀態度
What are the possibilites?
可能性是什麼?
I told my brother there’ll be problem, times and tears for fears.
我告訴過我的兄弟這樣會出事的,會有時間來害怕得哭泣
But we must live each day like it’s the last.
但是我們必須象昨天一樣過好每一天。
Go with it. Go with it .
和問題協調,和問題協調。
Jam, it ain’t too much stuff.
阻礙並不是太多
It ain’t too much
並不是太多
It ain’t too much for me to
對我來說這並不是太大的困難。
Jam ,it ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
不多
Don’t you
你不認為這樣嗎?
It ain’t too much for me to
The world keeps changing, rearranging minds and thoughts predictions fly of doom.
這個世界總是在變化,改變了原有持有悲觀的預想觀點和思維
The baby boom has come of age.
人口的昌盛是時代的產物
We’ll work it out.
我們能解決它
I told my brother, don’t kyou ask me for no favors.
我告訴我的兄弟,你不要再請求我不給你幫助
I’m conditioned by the system
我被這個系統所影響
Don’t you preach to me.
你不要對我說教
Don’t scream and shout.
不要尖叫和叫嚷
She pray to god, to buddha
她向上帝佛祖祈禱
Then she sings a talmud song.
然後她唱了一支德太法典之歌
Confusions contradict the self.
惶惑使她迷失了自我
Do we know right from wrong?
我們能從錯誤中汲取教訓嗎?
I just want you to recognize me.
我只是想讓你認識我
I’m the temple.
我是神廟
You can’t hurt me.
你不能傷害我
I found peace within myself.
我找到了心中的安寧
Go with it. Go with it.
Jam. It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t too much
It ain’t too much for me to.
Jam. It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
Don’t you
It ain’t too much for me to
Jam. It ain’t too much stuff.
It aint too much
It ain’t too much for me to
Jam. It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
Don’t you
Jam. Jam.
Here comes the man, hot damn
一個男人從這兒過來,極度不滿
The big boy stands moving up a hand,making funky tracks with my man, Michael Jackson,Smooth Criminal.
這個大男孩站在那揮動著他的一隻手。就是這個人和我的男人Michael Jackson合作出了新式的唱片Smooth Criminal.
That’s the man.
就是這個男人
Mike’s so relaxed.
Mike是那麼輕鬆。
Mingle mingle jingle in the jungle bum rushed the door 3 and 4’s in a bundle.
現代都市里的遊民中的簡短歌曲卻要了一捆鉅款的三到四成。
Execute the plan, first I cooled like a fan.
完成了這一計畫,我第一次感覺到了象個歌迷
Got with Janet, than with Guy.
和Jant合作,然後是Guy
Now with Michael.
現在是Michael
Cause it ain’t hard to
因為這並不困難
Jam. It ain’t too much stuff
It ain’t too much.
It ain’t too mcuh for me to
(以下省略。都是重複的)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    愛薇塔聽歌學英語 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()